Wednesday 7 October 2009

A small update

I've moved into a Woman's Project. It should be depressing, other women staying there have worse problems than I do, it's far away from my Love, and there's no internet access. But, it's not so bad. I have a Pepto Bismol pink room! It's all high ceilings and huge windows, and my bathroom is really big for an ensuite, big enough to house all my toiletries and such. I've got my little bits and bobs displayed, some glass bottles, gemstomes, pictures, and, of course, tea cups! So it's a little bit like home.

It's a step. In this Project, I have the support of qualified staff, people who want to help me move on and have the resourses to do so. I've been treated so kindly, and I still have the support of GAMH too, so I'm feeling hopeful. I'm forcing myself into a routine (a routine I'm shamelessly flouting for the sake of updating!), I've bought a few craft pieces to work on while I'm in my room, I'm continuing to practise knitting - generally, I suppose, keeping busy.

I'll admit, I jumped off the wagon. I ate a slice of pizza. And was immediately ill. Why do I do it? It's like I consiously do it to harm myself when I'm feeling down. A kind of cutting that that doesn't show scars. So, I'm back at day no. 2 without wheat. I'll get back up to a month again, then two, then a year, yada yada. I will.

Ok, so, I'll try to update at least once a week, but for now, I bid you adieu.

Good luck to me, and you!

No comments: