Monday 27 April 2009

Little list

Reason to be cheerful...

Sitting here, typing away and sipping coffee.
~~
The sun being that little bit brighter, and warmer.
~~
My nails freshly painted
~~
My deliciously tacky t-shirt that declares "They're real and they're SPECTACULAR!"
~~
Looking at new tattoos, I'm treating myself for my birthday!
~~
Carmex tingling on my lips
~~
Random texts from my Love
~~
Watching a load of youtube videos of my two favourite gurus, Josh ((petrilude) & Leesha (xsparkage)
~~


dancing to my own tune....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these "reasons to be happy" posts!

Miz said...

Me too! They are extra important right now, focusing on the little cheerful things takes my mind of the ig, not-so-nice things. I'm still ALOT happier in my new flat, but there's still some problems that seem neverending, but I'll get through it!

I'd love to see some of your reasons to be happy too! I love reading them, I'm nosy, and is nice to know those around me are happy too :D

The Vintage Kitten said...

Love this post! X