Wednesday 8 April 2009

RAGE!!

Nothing makes any sense! I want to work - but no-ones hiring. I want to earn my OWN way. I want a house I can call a home.

I can't have that, so I need to stay on benefits. I say stay, but I can't get back fucking on them!!!! In the WEEK AND A HALF I was gainfully employed, the DWP had a shake up. Now, there's a new claim, called Employment & Support Allowance, and it seems half the employees I deal with want to "Rapid Reclaim" me back to Income Support, and the other half want to stick me in this new claim. All the while, I receive NO HOUSING BENEFIT so my arrears are building up, I can't pay Julie anything towards the bills because I've no money AT ALL, I'm living off Gof for food, and YET AGAIN I'm sinking deeper and deeper into debt.

I can't keep doing this. I'm sorry, but I can't.

The need to flee is getting stronger.

No comments: