Monday 18 May 2009

To hold in my memory

I should pay more attention to this little piece of me. I would love to be the sort of blogger who writes about everything, but really, unless I'm really not feeling right, I tend to edit what I write here. Maybe, I just don't want to have to remember certain things in the future.

But still, I would love to remember that

*I melt down quite often, but I've discovered an iron core within me, a unwillingness to quit, even though I sometime want to.
*I've also discovered a softer side, I'm more romantic than my old cynical self was - I like it
*I can't stick to one style. Much as I would love to, I can't pick between gothic, vintage, Indian, French country, American shabby chic. I'm rock chick, cowgirl, gothic bollywood princess who loves what I love, and I don't want that to change.
*I still forget things unless I write EVERYTHING down (eg. I've agreed to babysit Friday because from my diary I was free, but have since discovered I was supposed to be going to a birthday party... didn't write it down :S)
*After 2 years of almost daily contact, G still gives me shivers when he kisses me.
*Most of my blog post starts from a very different place to where they end up, this one was called "I feel...", now, given the direction it's taken, I'll call it something else.
*I love hoovering.
*I still hold the hope, that one day, I'll get into the habit of daily body brush scrubs before my shower.
*Mac and I bully G. But it's funny.
*I have resolved to not drink for a month, after a particularly bad experience at the weekend (I'll tell you another time) - I've not told anyone so far, it's my personal goal.
*I'm looking for the perfect baby blue nail polish, just because.
*I've not wore make up for a week now - but I don't mind as much as I thought I would.


Now, I'm off to finish painting my nails (coral!) and watch American Dad.

Mwah!

No comments: