Friday 25 June 2010

Procrastination

Tomorrow I'll be having a birthday party, and my house will be filled with most of my nearest and dearest. My kitchen is clean and tidy, except the little counter top with all my baking stuff (I'm making peanut butter cookies). I need to tackle the little corner in my hall, obviously, putting random stuff there so I'll deal with it hasn't exactly worked... for 3 weeks. Eek.

So. Yeah. I'm supposed to be tidying. So why am I sitting here instead, I hear you ask.

Hello. Have we met?

I'm alone and I have internet access.

I'm also putting off doing that hall. It will involve going downstairs to the bins, and to the charity shop.

And do you know what? I actually got my act together and went to film the flat for your viewing pleasure (and to show off our new TV) and guess what? I couldn't find the bleeping camera. Grrr.

Right, I'm off. Honest. Need to polish, hoover, and then I won't feel so bad pampering myself tonight.

Either that, or I'm going to go play Super Mario 3.

I'll never tell ;)

No comments: