Sunday 18 July 2010

Stay or go?

I've been neglecting this poor blog for a while now. I know, I'm a bad Miz.

Truth is, I've been writing on another blog. One I've not published yet, so I won't link it quite yet. It just seems like the time to make a change, so much has happened in my life since I first started this blog and I feel I want my blog to reflect that. Plus, there's been quite a few people now telling me I should write, like, really write, and I'm finding it harder to ignore them. I could keep this one going and start the other afresh, I'm not entirely sure on my decision on that yet. The posts I've written for the other blog aren't always as personal as this one, and I'm still in two minds as to how personal I want to go. I've set myself the target of writing at least 2 posts a week until the end of the month, when I will be publishing it, so I'll have a backlog of posts, and always have content ready.

Ah, I'll see.

It'll be interesting to find out.

In the meantime, I'm going to bash my neighbour's door in until they turn down the fucking tv. I'm starting work at 7am, and they should be politely informed of that fact.

No comments: