Tuesday 27 July 2010

10 things you may not know about me

1. When I'm alone for a night, I go to sleep watching LOTR. Any of of the movies, even the special fectures. Its my blankie :)

2. I don't like serving female customers with chin hair. I'm not exactly grossed out, it's natural for some, but I always feel like I'm staring then feel guilty for staring.

3. I can quote Dangerous Liaisons (the John Malkovich one) word for word.

4. The first colour I ever dyed my hair was purple, using V05 colour moose.

5. I was the only girl in my group who didn't kiss another girl during the Cathouse "unders" days. I was, and am, the only one who considers herself bisexual.

6. When I'm alone I sometimes listen to 90's teen pop like Jennifer Paige and early Mandy Moore. I'm not ashamed!

7. My favourite feature about myself isn't the obvious. It's my ragged egded ear!

8. I don't think I'll ever find a red lipstick I'll suit, but wear it anyway.

9. I have my funeral plans ready - but nothing for the wedding.

10. There's only one album I can listen to on repeat without ever getting sick of it. Morning View by Incubus.

That's all folks!

No comments: