Friday 25 September 2009

My heart is happy

I'm listening to beautiful music, it's Friday, and I feel fantastic. There's really no particular reason for this, but I'm savouring the moment. For all I know, it could just be fleeting, and I might hit another low soon, but for now, I'm doing everything in my power to keep hold of this.

I'm dancing around the house, tidying while pretending to be a member of Fame! Yes, I'm high-kicking my way to a cleaner house.

I'm singing along to the ballad version of I Believe In You. Complete with wild arm gestures.

I'm excitedly awaiting the arrival of G, who is cycling his way back to me.

Now, let's listening to this! Name that movie!

I'm considering make up, hair, and outfit. I'm going out dancing tonight! I want to keep this good feeling going!

I'm still looking over my shoulder to the door, for my Love. I'm gonna give him the biggest hugs and most passionate kiss I can! He needs it!

I'm too hyper to continue... I'm going to go do... something!

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

No comments: